Invitation for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Evaluation for GGC projects (Sana’a, Taiz, Aden, Ibb, Marib, Hadramout, Almahweet, Lahj, Shabwa, Dhamar, Hajja, Albayda, Saada).
تقييم مشاريع برنامج الحكم الرشيد (في صنعاء، تعز، عدن، إب، مأرب، حضرموت، عمران، المحويت، لحج، شبوه، ذمار، حجه، البيضاء، صعدة).
(To be indicated in all correspondences)
(Ref. Tender # 83353693)
“This Notice is placed on behalf of GIZ. GIZ office Sana’a accepts no responsibility from any consequences arising from this invitation. GIZ staff not able to answer any quires relating to this invitation; please direct your written queries to the e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org .
The GIZ office Sana’a would like to invite specialized, eligible, well experienced, M&E Service provider. Service providers without any responsibility on GIZ side, to express their interest in the tender of:
Evaluation provider for GIZ Offices
GIZ is particularly interested in identifying competitive sources that can offer the complete range of service.
Interested Service Providers are requested to send a letter of interest along with the required documents listed in clause 2 to the e-mail:email@example.com .
Latest date for sending the letter with required documents to the e-mail is:
28.11.2020 at 10:00 am
- Required documents:
Service Providers not fulfilling the following requirements will be excluded:
- Have valid legal documents (tax card, commercial registration, etc.…);
- Is legally licensed and registered in Yemen as M&E/ consultancy Service Provider;
- Have an office in Yemen and have access to all project locations as required;
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant experience in providing evaluation services of public sector, private sector and NGOs development projects funded by multinational and/or bilateral organizations in crisis/fragile states;
- Past experience in providing similar services in Yemen is an added advantage;
- Have conducted evaluation for at least Two similar project in the last five years;
- Provide the firm profile and the list of organization it has worked with in the last Three years.
- Not have any conflicts of interest in providing monitoring and evaluation services directly to the relevant partner organizations.
- Not be employed by or have any financial or business relationships with any of the entities under assessment or their senior personnel during the period covered by the proposed contract, nor during the undertaking of the assessment services;
- The agent should have the necessary resources required to carry out the assignment successfully (assets and capacity).
- Indicating readiness to provide any further documents / guarantees that might be needed later.
*Evidence for the operation in the relevant field for at least 3 years with international organizations OR Embassies. References and supporting documents in proof of similar service experience to be attached.
- Important Notes:
- Only Service Providers fulfilling the requirements listed above will be considered in further tendering process.
- This invitation does not amount to commitment on the part of GIZ neither financially nor otherwise.
- According to requirements (see part 2 above) GIZ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.