REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO SUPPLIERS (GIS)
Ref. No.: MAR-MPA-2020-31842
Date:10 November 2020
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of [MPA], the IOM invites interested eligible Suppliers to submit Quotations for the supply and delivery of [Purchase and Delivery Winter NFI kits for Distribution to Migrants in Different Location in Marib 5550 Kits (4432 Male, 692 Women, 192 Boy, 234 Girl)].
To download the related document, click on the link under of this page “Downloads & Attachments”
- Supplier should be clearly indicated in offer the best possible delivery date to IOM Marib Office.
- Supplier should provide good quality and samples a log with your quotation.
- Supplier should provide offer ONLY via sealed envelopes to IOM Marib Office in Louver Hotel First Floor.
- Commercial offer shall be initialed and stamped on every page to be sent along with supporting documents (if any).
- Vendors must declare if they have family or relatives employed by IOM. A bidder found to have an undisclosed conflict of interest with IOM, or with a competing Bidder, shall be disqualified from participating in a tender.
With this RFQ is the GIS which include the Instructions to Suppliers, Technical Specifications and administrative requirements that Suppliers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotation for consideration by IOM.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
Submission of Quotation Documents
Quotation must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The Supplier must seal the original and copy of the Quotation Documents as stated in item 9.1 (Quotation Documents) and shall be addressed to [IOM Marib Sub-Office Located in Louver Hotel].
Quotation shall be submitted by [By Hand Delivery] to the above address on or before [22 November 2020 at 03:00 PM]. Late Quotations will not be accepted