Subject\ Supply of ambulance with its equipment to YRCS HQ.
Project: Yemen Red Crescent Society supported by Norwegian Red Cross
- YEM\001\NRC\20 – Supply of 5 Ambulances Vehicle
- YEM\002\NRC\20 – Supply of Ambulance Equipment
- YEM\003\NRC\20 – Supply of 4000 First Aid Kits – Personal
- YEM\004\NRC\20 – Supply of 200 First Aid Kits – Team
- YEM\005\NRC\20 – Supply of Training Models
Starting date \ June 22, 2020
Closing Date \ July 13, 2020
To get the envelopes please contact YRCS H.Q. in Sana’a: –
Address: – Sana’a – Sana’a, Republic of Yemen YRCS Head Quarter, 26 September Street near Prime Ministers Office, Sanaa.
E-mail. Hazem Hussein firstname.lastname@example.org
Envelope costs: – For free
Letter of Guarantee: – 2.5% from total quotation for each section, Validity Period (120 days).
General Instructions: –
- Getting envelopes during working hours 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. providing Letter of Interest.
- All suppliers should submit two sealed envelopes 1- Financial Proposal. 2- Technical Specifications for each section.
- All suppliers must follow General Instructions for Suppliers (GIS) provided in ITB documents.
- All suppliers must provide separate quotations per sections a,b,… ect.
- All suppliers can apply for all sections or any section they want.
- All final prices should include all relevant costs, transportation, taxes and other types of expenses.
- All items proposed by suppliers should indicate, expiry date (At least one year), production date, country of origin, manufacture certificate. These information to be included for each good in Annex B Bill of Quantity.
Organization preview: –
The Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) is a humanitarian organization established in the southern part of Yemen in 1968. While in the northern part of Yemen, it was established in July 1970 under Presidential Decree No. 15 of 1970. After the blessed unity, it was merged in October 1993 to become one national society (NS). The Yemen NS was recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in April 1982 and joined the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in October 1982.
The tender is for NRC supported program in Sana’a.
Invitation is extended to interested eligible Suppliers to submit Bids for Supply of 5 ambulance vehicles + Medical equipment + 4000 Personal & 200 Team First Aid Kits and Training Models (Infant, Pediatric & Adult).
With this ITB is the GIS which include the Instructions to Suppliers, Technical Specifications and administrative requirements that Suppliers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotation/bid for consideration by YRCS.
YRCS reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for YRCS’s action.
Logistics & procurement Department
YRCS is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.